Lately, I’ve been on a Fall kick and am SO ready for the seasons to change. Even though we’re basically still in summer mode in Texas, I decided to go ahead and dress our home up with a little bit of Fall decor! To celebrate the start of the new season, here’s 5 things I used to get our home ready for Fall!
1. Pillows- I love any pillow that brings the warm colors and textures of Fall into a room. I decided to go bold this year with an orange velvet pillow! I thought it paired nicely with my other more neutral-toned ones! I also love this pillow and think I’m going to order it!
2. Pumpkins- It goes without saying that pumpkins are a necessary Fall staple! Haha! I found this one, this one, and this one and absolutely love the neutral colors! I can’t wait until we go to the pumpkin patch this year so I can add some real pumpkins to our front porch as well.
3. Fall Foliage- This is the easiest thing to add to vases that you already own. Anything with berries, leaves, or cotton stems is the perfect touch of Fall.
4. Fall Tablescape- I honestly have the most fun dressing up our table. There are so many things you can do by adding just a couple of things! I also love a good napkin and think it adds so much! I picked up these plaid ones yesterday and am obsessed! I use these place mats year-round, but I think they are perfect for this Fall tablescape as well.
5. Candles- I think we can all agree that fall scents are the best! I got the yummiest smelling candle in the dollar section at Target, and will definitely be picking up a lot more Fall candles soon.
Other fun Fall decor:
Thanks so much for stopping by! What are you must have items for Fall? Share in the comments below!
**This post contains affiliate links which may result in compensation for me at no extra cost to you!
I’m linking up with HoHo Runs, By Lauren M, More Pieces of Me, Live Randomly Simple, Lindsays Sweet World, Pumps and Pushups, Trendy Wednesday, Wow us Wednesdays, A Little Bit of Emily, What’s Happening Wednesday, Jersey Girl, Texan Heart, Wonderful Wednesday, Shopping My Closet, The Mummy Chronicles, Workin’ It Wednesdays, Get Your Pretty On, Thoughts for Thursday, Meet At The Barre, Tab and Erika, Smidge of This , KT Cup Of Tea, and Friday Loves