Happy Friday friends!!!
Yay for Friday and for SUMMER!!!! I can’t believe how fast time flies, but man am I excited for summer vacations, snow cones from Bahama Bucks, and laying by the pool (obviously with a lot of sunblock on! Haha!) You can read all of my Friday Favorite posts here!
1. After we moved in to our house, Cory’s parents gifted us with this amazing porch swing! It had been a dream of mine to have one so I was beyond thrilled for them to not only give it to us, but also install it! (Thanks Larry!) Since it was Summer, I knew I needed some pillows to decorate and found the perfect ones from Serena & Lilly! I just love them!
2. Cory and I just got back from a Carribbean cruise that we went on with my family and it was a blast!!! You can read more about our trip here.
3. I recently discovered this online company called Thrive Market, that sells and delivers healthy and organic products! We decided to check it out and have discovered some super yummy and healthy alternatives to many foods we typically eat. Some of our favorites are the:
4. This is seriously one of my favorites! I heard about Birch Box for a long time before finally trying it out, but now I’m OBSESSED! If you’re not familiar with Birch Box, it’s a beauty box that you get delivered to your door once a month with 5 beauty products tailored to you! It’s a complete surprise what you get each month and I get SO excited when it shows up on our doorstep. (I think there might actually be an option where you can see what you’re getting in your box, but where’s the fun in that? Haha)
5. Juicing is another one of my current obsessions! I watched a documentary called “Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead” and it inspired me to start juicing! Here is a recipe for one of my favorite juices I’ve made so far:
2 Cups Spinach