Happy Friday everyone!
It’s been WAY TOO LONG since I wrote a Friday Favorite’s post, but we’ve had quite a few fun and exciting things going on so I thought that they would be perfect to share today!!! (Sorry for the picture overload!!!)
1. We recently celebrated Cory and his twin brother Coby’s 30th birthday with a fiesta themed surprise party!!!! Even though I was nervous if we could pull it off, everything turned out perfectly and they were definitely surprised!! Aubrey, Coby’s FIANCE, and I LOVED getting to bake Churro Cupcakes, pick out the most amazing fiesta decorations, and celebrate our two favorite guys!!
2. Cory and I just celebrated our first wedding anniversary on August 6!!! I can’t believe it’s already been an entire year, but I’m so thankful for each and every moment of marriage with my husband!! I did a one-year wedding anniversary post that you can read here.
3. I recently threw a baby shower for one of my closest friend’s who’s having a baby boy in October! It was so sweet and we LOVED celebrating Melanie, Phil, AND baby Parker!!!
4. Cory and I have been in our church community group for about 9 months now (my goodness how time has flown) and we all decided as a group it was time to go on a short retreat together. So we all packed up and road tripped to Fayetteville, Arkansas! Two of the girls in our group went to the University of Arkansas, and they convinced us that it was a cool place to visit! (It was!)
5. Last but certainly not least, I’m getting a new sister-in-law!!!!!! We are BEYOND excited for Coby and Aubrey and can’t wait for this upcoming season!!! How precious is this setup?!