Happy Friday everyone! Who else can’t believe it’s November? OMG! In my eyes, when it hits November, that means it’s basically almost Christmas! Haha! Here are my favorites from this week:
1. Cozy Clothes
Cozy clothes and home goods have got to be one of my favorite things about this time of year. Here are some of my favorite things that I can’t wait to get cozy with:
- Comfy Pajamas- Something about the cold weather makes me want to bundle up by a warm fire in a cute & comfy pair of pajamas! I got this pair a couple of months ago and they are hands down my favorite pajamas. They are so soft and the most comfortable thing I’ve ever slept in. They also make a sleep shirt version, and a pant version.
- Slippers- I’ve had these UGG slippers for years and they are still my favorite pair.
- Robes- Ya’ll. I may be late to the game, but I just discovered this brand and I’m in love. On our recent trip to Nashville, I bought the world’s softest wrap and it is amazing. I’m not even kidding. Needless to say, everything that they make will be on my Christmas wishlist including this robe and this blanket.
- Scarves & Capes- Who doesn’t love a good scarf to wear in the cool weather? This is my favorite scarf, and I’m equally as obsessed with this wrap.
- Pom Pom Hats- To say that I’m in love with pom pom hats would be an understatement. I went skiing last year and wore one every day and became a huge fan. This one is from Forever 21 and is such a steal! Snag it while you can!
- Candles- Candles are my weakness. If they smell good, I buy them. This candle is the perfect scent to get your house to smell like fall.
- Blankets- Like me, yall probably have too many blankets, but when I saw this one my jaw just about dropped. I think it’s absolutely darling and I’m adding it to my cart right now.
Even though Halloween isn’t my favorite holiday (typical Halloween things scare me too much… haha), I still think it’s fun to dress up! One of our friend’s had a Halloween party, so day-of, we decided what we wanted to be, and I made our costumes. Cory was a piñata and I was the girl at the party who hits the piñata. Haha! I made his costume with a white t-shirt and crate paper streamers. It took about 5 hours to make, but I thought it turned out pretty well!
3. Dallas Arboretum
Going to the Dallas Arboretum was on the top of my bucket list this fall, and we finally made it last weekend. The weather had finally cooled down, so it was the perfect day to stroll around and look at pumpkins. If you didn’t see my post about our time at the arboretum, you can read it here.
4. Date Night
For a sweet date night, Cory planned a picnic in our backyard and we finished off the night by making smores over our little backyard grill. They were so delicious!
We went to Waco, Texas for the annual Silobration at Magnolia Market and per usual, it was amazing. My sister-in-law always has a booth at the vendor fair, and Cory and I LOVE getting to explore all of the little shops. I found so many fun new things that I can’t wait to share with you.
- Obviously my favorite vendor is Marry Me In Spring. I might be biased, but her stuff really is the best. I mean, how cute are these dog prints?
- Next, is this shop with the prettiest pillows & blankets.
- Every year at the Silobration I seem to buy a new Letterfolk Board! Haha! Sometimes I get them for myself, but the last couple of times I bought them they were for gifts. I purchased this small grey board most recently, and I can’t wait to write some fun holiday phrases on it.
Well, that’s another week of Friday Favorites. There are some amazing sales going on at Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Baublebar, and Pottery Barn this weekend. Now is the perfect time to start stocking up on winter clothes, Christmas presents, and home decor! I hope everyone has a great Friday!
To read more Friday Favorites click the links below:
Love, Amy Cotton
**This post contains affiliate links which may result in compensation for me at no extra cost to you!