I don’t know about you, but I am SO glad that it is Friday! You can read all of my Friday Favorite posts here! Here are some of my favorite things from this week…
1. This week I went to the cutest and yummiest place in Dallas with my foundation group girls called Flower Child. It has some delicious healthy food and the best lemonade! If you’re looking for a fun and casual place to go check it out! I can’t wait to go back!
2. This week all of the Dude Perfect wives filmed a little scene for season two of The Dude Perfect show, which will air on Nickelodeon this Summer. Tyler cooked us Hibachi food and let me tell you it was surprisingly delicious! That episode should definitely be funny! Haha!
3. I’ve made these Smore’s Cups twice now and both times they have been SO GOOD!!! They are super easy and you only need a couple of ingredients to make them. You can even stick them in the fridge and re-heat them later if you make too many! **The first time I made these I felt like they were going to fall apart when I took them out of the muffin pan, so I stuck them in the freezer for a couple of minutes to harden them up!
4. I am a sucker for sales. Cory always tells me that I’m not actually saving money because I end up buying more than I originally would have, but I still think I’m saving money! Haha! Anyways, the Shop Bop sale is currently going on so if you haven’t taken advantage of the 20% off make sure you check it out soon because it ends tonight! It’s the perfect time to buy some fun Summer things!! Here are some dresses I love:
5. For my birthday, Cory’s family got me the absolute cutest Madewell earrings! I instantly fell in love with them because they have two of my favorite things: tassels and are blush colored. They’re currently on sale and come in multiple colors! I love them so much that I just ordered the black ones as well! So CUTE!
Yay for the weekend! I am the High Five For Friday featured blogger this week so check out their link up!! I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend remembering and celebrating Jesus!
“But the angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here, for he has risen..” -Matthew 28: 5-6