Robe // Earrings // Blanket // Pajamas // Bar Cart Book // Slippers // Scarf // Necklace // Cross Body Bag (sold out, similar here, here, & here) // Candles // Mittens // Flats // Tote // Eyeshadow // Monogram Necklace
Happy Tuesday everyone! I’m so excited to bring you another gift guide this week. If you missed my first two gift guides, you can read them here & here. Today, I’m sharing some of my personal favorites in this Gift Guide: For Her. These gifts can be for any girl in your life… whether it be your mom, sister, or BFF. Any girl would love these!
- This robe is seriously the softest thing!! It’s so warm and would be perfect to give to any girl who likes to get cozy.
- These tassel earrings are the perfect accent to any outfit. They come in a range of different colors and are just the right amount of fun.
- I bought this blanket and keep it in one of our guest bedrooms. It will look beautiful on any bed, but is also extremely soft if you want to cuddle up with it.
- Who doesn’t love getting a new pair of pajamas? This is the pair that you’ll want to sleep in, relax in, and sit by the fire in.
- I’m obsessed with this bar cart book and love how it gives different ideas of how to style one. This bar cart is amazing and would also be a great gift!
- Slippers are a requirement for every girl’s closet and if you know someone that doesn’t have any, these are the best ones you’ll find.
- Scarves make such a great gift because they’re not too expensive, but still super cute! This scarf is awesome because you can wear it with so many different outfits.
- If you’re looking for a dainty piece of jewelry, than this is the necklace for you. Cory gave me this necklace last year and I wear it all the time.
- I adore this cross body bag and love how chic it is. (sold out, similar here, here, & here)
- I don’t know any girl that doesn’t love candles, and this set smells so good!
- I am absolutely smitten with these mittens. I can’t decide if I like the pink, the grey, or the cream ones the best.
- As soon as I saw these flats, I was obsessed. The little pom pom detail is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen.
- I got this tote last year and it’s an awesome gift because it looks and feels so nice, but is extremely affordable.
- A good eyeshadow palette is necessary in every girl’s makeup collection. This Mac set has the perfect colors to create that flawless smokey eye.
- I love this monogram necklace because it’s so small, but still has a fun little personal detail.
SHOP THIS POST:
Love, Amy Cotton
**This post contains affiliate links which may result in compensation for me at no extra cost to you!