I literally can’t believe Crew and Collins are already 3 months old! Time is flying and they’re growing so incredibly fast. They’re also smiling so much and “talking” more and more every day. It’s just the BEST!
Being a first time mom, I searched high and low for all of the best baby products so that I could be prepared for the twins arrival. I asked so many friends for advice on their favorite things, and now that Crew and Collins are three months old, we’re finally figuring out what our favorite essentials are. Obviously every baby is different, but these are what they’ve liked and what’s worked best for our family.
Our Favorite Baby Products:
- DockATot– For the first two months Crew and Collins slept in their DockATots for basically all of their naps. If we weren’t holding them, they were probably in their DockATots.
- HALO SleepSacks– We tried a few types of sleep sacks, but the HALO SleepSacks are our favorite. They use them every single time they sleep and they keep their little arms nice and snug.
- Nuna Pipa Car Seat– We love our car seat! It’s SO easy to snap in and out of the the bases in our car and we can relax while we’re driving because we know the babes are safe and secure.
- Baby Brezza– We’ve been supplementing with formula pretty much since the twins were a couple of days old. At first, both babies needed the extra calories to get rid of their jaundice, and as Crew and Collins have continued to grow, they’ve needed more milk than what I produce. I now exclusively pump, but give them extra formula if we think they’re still hungry. The Baby Breeza is seriously a game changer. It heats and mixes the formula in less than 5 seconds! We love it and love that our babies are getting the calories they need to grow!
- Kickee Pants Footies– During pregnancy I bought a lot of baby clothes that seemed like they’d be easy to put on, but nothing beats Kickee Pants Footies. They’re SO soft and by far the easiest thing to dress Crew and Collins in.
- Angelcare Baby Bath– We originally purchased a different bath that we ended up not liking, so I got this one on Amazon and like it WAY better. We now own two of these so we can bathe them at the same time and bath time has become one of my favorite times.
- Diaper Genie– Not sure what people do who don’t own a Diaper Genie. Haha! It contains all of the smells and is super easy to use. Twins go through A LOT of diapers though, so my only wish was that it was triple the size! Haha! We keep one upstairs and one downstairs!
- Kyte Baby Onesies– This is another brand that makes incredibly soft baby clothes. The onesies are our favorite because they’re super easy to put over our babies heads and the buttons allow diaper changes to be quick and easy.
- Changing pad– This changing pad is awesome because it’s easy to clean if anything gets on it!
- Bassinet– Crew and Collins slept in this bassinet next to our bed for the first 8 weeks at night time. We have the twin version, but they also make it for single babies. It has a firm and flat surface, which made it a super easy transition for them to sleep in their cribs.
- Bouncer– We liked this bouncer so much that we ordered a second. These are great for Crew and Collins to hang out in while I’m trying to get a few things done. Also, if they’re fussy we can put them their bouncers and they’ll normally calm down (as long as we’re bouncing them)!!
- Swing– Crew and Collins both really love this swing.
- Rock N Play– This has been a favorite in our house ever since we brought them home from the hospital. Every now and then the babes will nap in the Rock N Play, but for the most part they just like hanging out in it.
Our other favorites: Burp Cloths, Hooded Towels, Sound Machine, Baby Monitor, Body Wash & Shampoo, Play Gym, Water Wipes, Twin Z Pillow, Baby Shusher, Pack & Play, Diaper Cream Brush, Baby Bling Bows, Little Unicorn Blankets, Baby Booties, WubbaNubs
That was a lot, but I hope it’s helpful for anyone preparing for a baby or are in the newborn stage with us! We are LOVING every season with Crew and Collins and can’t wait to watch as their little personalities continue to show. What are your favorite baby products for 3-6 months? Let me know in the comments below!
Love, Amy Cotton
P.S. Enjoy some more photos from our first three months with the twins!