How are our twins already 6 months old??? I seriously can’t believe it!! They’re growing up so fast and we’re loving each and every second of it!! Over the past 3 months, Crew and Collins started using their hands more, they’re looking around more, and they became way more interactive, which has been SO much fun! When they smile it instantly makes my day!
We’ve discovered some new favorite things and I hope this guide is useful to you if you have a new baby! Incase you missed my favorite baby products for months 0-3, you can read that here.
Our favorite baby products: 4-6 months
- Ergo Baby & Solly Baby Wrap– We started wearing Crew and Collins more the past couple of months and the Ergo Baby carrier and Solly Baby Wrap are our favorites. Cory normally wears the Ergo Baby and I wear the Solly Baby Wrap.
- Sleep Sacks– When the twins were around 4 months old, we stopped swaddling their arms while they slept. We got these new sleep sacks so that they could still be somewhat contained, while also having their arms free so that it would be safe if they flipped over.
- 4 Moms MamaRoo– I’m sure every baby is different, but ours never really liked the 4Moms MamaRoo until they were about 3 months old. Now they love hanging out in it after they eat!
- Activity Center– This activity center is our new favorite thing. Crew loves standing in the center and playing with all of the toys.
- Carseat Covers– Because we’ve been taking the twins out more, we needed something to cover their carseats to help them nap. These covers can also be used as a nursing cover.
- Play gym– We play with this gym every single day! The twins love it and it’s super easy to wash, which is a must when you have two babies laying and drooling on it all the time.
- Stroller– This is hands down the best stroller. It’s SO light, incredibly easy to break down, and fits both babies perfectly with an adaptor!
- Frog Seat- starting at about 4 months, Crew and Collins loved sitting in this seat! They still love it and are always chewing on the attachments! We also brought this on both of our out of state trips. It collapses easily, fits in a suitcase, and was nice to have something in our hotel rooms that the twins could sit in.
- Humidifier– Sadly, the twins had their first colds when they were 4 months old. I can’t even tell you how many times we used this nose spray, bulb, and humidifier. We keep the humidifer in their nursery and would fill it up every night to help ease their congestion.
- Nordstrom Baby Bodysuits– I discovered these bodysuits recently and love them. They’re incredibly soft and definitely my new favorite thing for them to wear.
That’s all for today! I’m looking forward to months 6-9 and all the new discoveries and adventure that awaits! Enjoy some more photos of the babes below!
Love, Amy Cotton