It’s time for What’s Up Wednesday!!
1. What we’re eating this week:
1. I didn’t have to grocery shop or cook, which was a nice break.
2. The meals come pre-cooked and all you have to do is reheat them.
3. All of the meals are gluten free, natural, and never frozen.
1. Something about a meal coming in a black plastic container just isn’t appetizing to me.
2. They give you a choice of meals to chose from, but I wished there were more options.
Overall, the food was pretty good. However, it wasn’t so good that we would want to have it again. Also, I like to cook and I missed not doing it. We have canceled our subscription as of now, but would be open to doing it for a week here or there during a busy season. If you ever try it, get the southwestern chicken bowl! That was my favorite.
Our church has a ministry called Apples of Gold, which I started last week and am SO excited about. The class is a cooking, mentoring and bible study that older women from our church put on for newly married wives. I think it’s going to be really fun!
“Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, purse, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.” -Titus 2:3-5
I also just started watching this show called American Housewife. It’s really cute so far! What are your favorite shows to watch? I need recommendations!
11. What I’m doing this weekend
I’m going to a cooking class with my parents on Friday, which I’m so excited about! Cory and I are going over to a friends house for dinner on Saturday to catch up. Other than that, I would like to go to the Tulip Farm in Pilot Point. I keep seeing pictures from it and it looks so pretty and fun! Have any of you been?
Bonus question this month: What is your favorite Spring thing to wear?
Definitely dresses and anything with color!
Have a great Wednesday!!!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin