I hope everyone is having a fantastic week and is enjoying the LAST week of March! I absolutely can’t believe this Saturday is already April 1!
It’s time for What’s Up Wednesday!!
1. What we’re eating this week:
1. I didn’t have to grocery shop or cook, which was a nice break.
2. The meals come pre-cooked and all you have to do is reheat them.
3. All of the meals are gluten free, natural, and never frozen.
1. Something about a meal coming in a black plastic container just isn’t appetizing to me.
2. They give you a choice of meals to chose from, but I wished there were more options.Overall, the food was pretty good. However, it wasn’t so good that we would want to have it again. Also, I like to cook and I missed not doing it. We have canceled our subscription as of now, but would be open to doing it for a week here or there during a busy season. If you ever try it, get the southwestern chicken bowl! That was my favorite.
Cory and I recently went to a wedding in Magnolia, Texas that was so much fun. Despite the rainy ceremony, it was so sweet getting to celebrate with the new bride and groom! Congrats Stephen and Amanda!!!
We just got our first Magnolia Journal in the mail and I am beyond excited about it! This will definitely be something I look forward to receiving every month.
This past weekend I had so much fun in Waco with some girlfriends and Cory’s family at the Spring at the Silos! You can read all about my trip here.
I got a Cricut cutting machine a couple of weeks ago and am still in the beginning phase of learning how to use it. Does anyone else have one? Any tips? It seems very intimidating as of now! Haha!
7. What I’m excited about
Our church has a ministry called Apples of Gold, which I started last week and am SO excited about. The class is a cooking, mentoring and bible study that older women from our church put on for newly married wives. I think it’s going to be really fun!
“Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, purse, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.” -Titus 2:3-5
I also just started watching this show called American Housewife. It’s really cute so far! What are your favorite shows to watch? I need recommendations!
Last week I wrote a post about all of my favorite Spring clothes! Included are things I own and things on my wish list!! You can check that out here.
I’m going to a cooking class with my parents on Friday, which I’m so excited about! Cory and I are going over to a friends house for dinner on Saturday to catch up. Other than that, I would like to go to the Tulip Farm in Pilot Point. I keep seeing pictures from it and it looks so pretty and fun! Have any of you been?
Cory and I just celebrated one year from the day he asked me to marry him! You can read our proposal story and check out more pictures from that special day here.
Definitely dresses and anything with color!
Have a great Wednesday!!!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin